1. I hate retail jobs. I started one part way through the summer to begin paying off student loans. Customers can be the worst people on the planet. Also having company policy of two 15 min breaks for an 8hr shift is almost inhumane.
2. This election is terrifying. The fact that a large portion of the population is voting for Trump is awful. It's been interesting to see how the media has boosted his numbers, just by mentioning him almost every night since he announced he was running. Clinton is definitely the lesser of the two evils. In some ways as an introvert I understand some of her reasoning, but there is a certain point where you admit fault. The media has also been key in making the email scandal a larger deal than it has to be. Anyhow GO VOTE, this is not an election you want be angry about the outcome of. There's a Supreme Court seat that will be chosen, maybe more if any of the older ones (I mean all of them, except Kagan) pass away.
3. Job hunting is the hardest thing anyone has to do, unless you are extremely lucky. A few of my friends had jobs lined up right out of college, but not many. And you'll find that most companies will think you are underqualified for a position, few will think you are over qualified. I'm still looking for a mechanical engineering job, but it's also nice working in retail to be able to run from the student loan giant looming over my shoulder.
4. Did I mention that you should all vote this year?
5. Online dating is also not going well. Women never respond no matter how you approach it. Maybe I should just open up a lesbian bar with various theme nights.