Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Compliments

       I was at a fair today for work, and during a break I got a taco.  As I ordered the woman who was working there said "You have really pretty blue eyes."  I had no idea how to respond, she was around my age and extremely attractive, I said thank you and gave an awkward smile.  I had to wait a few minutes for my food and we kept making eye contact as her younger brother took orders.  I guess I get flustered around attractive women, too bad I won't see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment