Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!

      I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!  It has been wonderful being home from college for a few weeks.  I've been cooking up a storm, and have read three books now (for fun, not any required reading!!)  I also beat Skyward Sword, great game.  It's been delightful seeing my gang of high school friends, we're getting together tomorrow to make candy.  Word of advice:  try putting oreos and cream cheese into a food processor (one package of oreos to one 8 oz. thing of cream cheese) mix that up then dip it in chocolate.  Anyway Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment