Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Attraction Guidelines

Personal Guidelines of what I am attracted to in a woman:

(Not in any order)

  • Is bi-sexual or lesbian.  Sometimes this fails unfortunately, I have recently developed a crush on a woman who is clearly straight, but then again I main know straight engineers.
  • Don't fall for friends I've known for over a year and a half, unless they show a serious interest and effort in a more intimate relationship.
  • Likes the outdoors, hiking, gardening, etc.
  • Enjoys food, either cooking or eating or both
  • Listens to a wide variety of music
  • Able to go for a few days or a week without constant communication.  This may seem like a weird rule, but I'll explain.  I am a very independent person, I understand that other people have their friends and I have mine, I also get irritated if I am around one person for extended periods of time.
  • We can talk about anything, but we don't have to know everything about one another
  • They know how to press my buttons.  Most of the time I only let people get to my core emotions or secrets when they only ask certain questions or make me angry.
  • Spontaneity exists, yet is not there all the time
  • Someone who enjoys learning, understands some science, is passionate about their field.
  • Has some curves, I've never understood how extremely skinny people are attractive, sorry but I don't
  • Able to make fun of one another, this is a must. I always bicker with people I am comfortable around
  • No pigtails, I hate pigtails; any other hairstyle is fine
That's about all I can think about for now, this one may be updated in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment