(Not in any order)
- Is bi-sexual or lesbian. Sometimes this fails unfortunately, I have recently developed a crush on a woman who is clearly straight, but then again I main know straight engineers.
- Don't fall for friends I've known for over a year and a half, unless they show a serious interest and effort in a more intimate relationship.
- Likes the outdoors, hiking, gardening, etc.
- Enjoys food, either cooking or eating or both
- Listens to a wide variety of music
- Able to go for a few days or a week without constant communication. This may seem like a weird rule, but I'll explain. I am a very independent person, I understand that other people have their friends and I have mine, I also get irritated if I am around one person for extended periods of time.
- We can talk about anything, but we don't have to know everything about one another
- They know how to press my buttons. Most of the time I only let people get to my core emotions or secrets when they only ask certain questions or make me angry.
- Spontaneity exists, yet is not there all the time
- Someone who enjoys learning, understands some science, is passionate about their field.
- Has some curves, I've never understood how extremely skinny people are attractive, sorry but I don't
- Able to make fun of one another, this is a must. I always bicker with people I am comfortable around
- No pigtails, I hate pigtails; any other hairstyle is fine
That's about all I can think about for now, this one may be updated in the future.