Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sorry Readers

       Sorry for the lack of posts the past month, month and a half.  My summer job requires me to get up at 5 am, so I tend to go to sleep early.  Although weekends I tend to stay up until 2 am.  There are a number of good things about this job.  I have learned to get up before 10 am on the weekends, and how to drive a truck, and it's really nice being outside all the time.  I do admit that I need to drive more, but I am somewhat uncomfortable driving for work and I have no idea why.  I have been working every weekday this summer, so I haven't really had any interesting social things going on lately.  Hope you guys are all having an awesome summer.  And if you can go to a Metric concert, DO IT!!! She's a perfect mixture between a spunky pixie & an innocent fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment