Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lesbian Interesting Stereotypes

        I've heard some interesting things about lesbians, and how to tell if someone is a lesbian.  If a woman compliments you on your fingers or hands, she's gay.  Lesbians love circles, everyone gets something or is included, etc.  One of my favorites is that a lesbian will always survive a horror film, and maybe even kill the evil thing coming after everyone.  Do you have any other interesting lesbian stereotypes that you've heard about?  Have a safe and fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lesbians don't carry purses. Lesbians have a lot of cats. LOL!

    ReplyDelete