Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Sunday, December 15, 2013

General Update

        Hey all,  it's been awhile.  I've had a lot of homework, projects, and exams in the last month; I'm sure you have also.  Finals are done, and now I'm home for a month, which will be nice.  Recently I've been made professional development chair for Theta Tau, and have a job lined up next semester working with nanotechnology.  That on top of engineering classes, so I don't know how much I will be able to update.  I've made an early New Year's resolution to come out to two of my closest engineering friends next time I see them.  I also want to try and become more fit, so during the winter break I will try and work out some, any suggestions for these cold winter months??  Hope all is going well with you, stay warm and enjoy the holidays and hanging with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment