Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

Party Friends

       I went to a friend's party a few weeks ago, and a few things happened.  1.)  I was wearing a lower cut shirt, and one of the guys I was talking to kept glancing  down at my cleavage.  Now I know this happens, but this had never happened to me personally before, I found it rather amusing,
2.) I came out to one of my close friends at college, but we haven't really talked about it since.  I don't really talk to him, since we don't have very many classes together during the week.  Also my school closed tomorrow due to the cold temperatures, stay warm everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment