Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Friday, March 21, 2014

High School Acquiantanes

       So one of my acquaintances from high school came out on facebook last night.  I read through the comments that were there, and people pointed out that her facebook relationship status was still with her last boyfriend.  Then even more interestingly her boyfriend posted something to the effect of: "Yes, my girlfriend is bi!!".  Wait, what's going on here?  I learned from another one of my friends that there was some drama about her falling for this one girl who was in a relationship with her brother.  So I do know that she is into women.  I guess this does show that sexuality is fluid, or can be.  I just find this whole scenario rather bizarre, but then again I've known that I'm a lesbian since 7th grade.  And it's warming up!! Enjoy the springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment