Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recent World News

       So recently both The United Kingdom and the U.S. State of Michigan have legalized gay marriage!  So that's good, I'm sure you've heard about Crimea separating from Ukraine and joining Russia.  I don't really know enough on the subject to have an opinion about it.  I need to follow the news more.  When I lived with my parents we always watched the news, now at school I don't.  I try to follow it on the BBC, but I still miss watching it.  Also Game of Thrones season 4 starts next week!! I will enjoy that, even though I've already read the books it's still a good show.  I'll try and post in this next month, but exams and projects will be due, then it's finals.  Hope the snow melts and I want to see flowers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment