Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Break 2014

       So this year during Spring Break I've decided to stay at my apartment at school.  One reason is so I can work a little bit, and another is that going home is expensive and I don't really get to see my friends since their schools are all on different schedules.  It's been nice getting some alone time, with three other roommates I get some, but some days I need more of a break.  Also I get to eat fish, which none of my roommates like, so that's been delicious.  Also, if anyone wants to suggest any movies I should watch, let me know.  I've already watched Scott Pilgrim versus the World, Knights of Badassdom, and Juno.  Stay warm in this never ending winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment