Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Game of Thrones Season 4

       Game of Thrones Season 4 starts today!  Really excited about that, even though I don't have HBO.  Good show, I've learned how to separate it from the books since the plots kind of split off at certain points.  It's been really difficult to not spoil the show for any of my friends who don't read them.  Instead of watching it today, I will watch it next weekend, and focus my time to working on my three homework sets due on Tuesday, I'm sure many of you can understand.  Also this is the first week in a few months that I haven't had an exam, so that's good.  Well enjoy the warm weather and I'm going to try and get outside to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment