Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Travel

       So I travel quite a bit, mainly through airports, since home and college are in different states.  I happened to find this handy dandy calculator that shows you what the best option is, flying or driving.  Link here: http://www.travelmath.com/  It allows you to look at halfway points, food, hotels, etc.  It also breaks down everything into simple terms such as price of gas, average wait time, etc.  So if anyone travels a lot, give it a try.  Semester has been busy, lots of projects, but that's good.  Catch ya later.  Stay safe and enjoy the fall colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment