Pages

Purpose

I am a lesbian going into Mechanical Engineering. This blog is meant to do two things: a.) relieve the stress on myself from being closeted, and b.) to let people know that there are members of the LGBT community in engineering fields.

If you want to contact me, you can send an email to lgbt.engineer@gmail.com

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Theta Tau

       In the last week I have been pledged to Theta Tau, a co-ed engineering fraternity.  I figured it would be a good way for me to hang out with other engineers, and it would look good on a resume.  The people seem to be pretty nice, I am guessing that most of them would be accepting of my sexuality if I was to tell them.  It was fascinating seeing some of the pledges get wasted, one guy started hiccuping every other word!  It was also fascinating to see some of the older women in the fraternity take me under their wing.  It will be a great time overall!  Anyhow hope you are doing well, and have a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment